GAGC recognizes the need to continue to meet the needs of gifted students during this uncertain time of separation from school. We would like to offer support to teachers and parents. Please check this page frequently for updates.
Resources for teachers, parents, and students at home:
- Set Game is a free online game for visual spatial learners. It is good for all learners. New game each day and it does keep time for students to beat their time the next day.
- Hoagies Gifted Education website. Great free resources for parents.
- Renzulli Learning is providing free usage that will allow teachers to make enrichment activities available to students at home during this terrible crisis. Teachers may learn more about activating their class at Renzulli Learning.
- For instances where students do not have teachers taking advantage of this program, parents may access the home edition for a reduced rate of $5.00 per family. (normally $49). GAGC members already have this access for free with your membership.
- Please share these resources from NAGC with your colleagues and parents of your students as you deem appropriate:
- Free thinking skills resources from Prufrock Press for elementary teaching and learning
- TEDEd — Use the search feature to find content to use as enrichment or extension.